Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014

I don't even know anymore

So. I will graduate at the end of March.
I am not sure if I am ready for that.

I am done with school. I can't get up for first period every day anymore, I can't see my classmates every day anymore...
But... I am not ready to not have school anymore either because going to school is easy.

I love learning to. I love discussing books and solving problems and discussing history.

On monday I have my first final. Finals for graduation are similar to A-Levels and I will start writing some time around 8 am and finish some time around 12 after 4 hours of writing.
And then I will have to count words.
I feel like I should study for english but I am not sure how .... What should I do?
I know what all the books we read were about. I know grammar and spelling, I can read quickly and accuratly and I don't need to know anything else.
Sitting around not studying feels bad and wrong though. I might just try studying for Physics instead...
I need to study for Physics a lot.

On tuesday I don't have school because we have finals till the 29th and we don't have school if we don't have a final to take.
So I will have a doctors appointment and hopefully get my medical form filled out so I make progress for my Au Pair application.

I am still not done. I am constantly trying to finally finish, to finally start waiting for a host family but I still have so many things to do before that.

On Wednesday I will start studying for Geography. I still have seven days to study for geography then and I already know most of what I need to know.

On the weekend I will go to my best friends house to study for Physics because I need help and I know that her dad will be able to help me.

Before that I want to have finished my Application... And technically think I should be able to do that...

I also have made cookies today.. and they turned out great... and nearly the way I intended. That was good.
I try to read Lord of the Rings but it takes forever and... I am scared of the future. I feel lonely. I feel like I have to get a lot of things done.
I don't really know what.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen